-->
Fingaly Yours
   
Saturday, February 18, 2006
Shortyworty
MM told me last night, "Nawala na gyud ang tunok sa akong mata!"

No more TERM PAPER

No more ISP

No more ENTAB CULMINATING

*sigh*

There is still so much to finish before this schoolyear ends, but I shall vent my folly later when I have a bag of chips and French onion dip.

Oooooooohkay...

Will talk about Peace Camp in next post... @_@ First, I have to get some rest since, for two nights, i've only gotten seven hours of sleep combined. XD

Ciao.
posted by SaM @ 9:20 AM  
|
::the girl::

Name: SaM
Home: CeBu, Philippines
About Me: =_= <---- that's moi when I'm hungry... or constipated...
See my complete profile
::photos::

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Green H. Make your own badge here.
blue_282 got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


::scream if you must::

::once upon a time::
::bc::
::watudoin?::
    DoingTermpaper and ISP madness
    DrinkingMedicine. Ick
    EatingLugaw
    LocationHeck
    Money...
    Plugging Noli
    WatchingAlong Came Polly
    WearingA Woodstock shirt
::people::
::hit me with those digits!::
    Site Meter