-->
Fingaly Yours
   
Saturday, January 14, 2006
*bawling*
this is so sad... for the second time in a row, my Math and Filipino grades went down. it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo depressing. my parents aren't worried AT ALL, but i've been driven to tears. i'm pathetic. my mom has been telling me that it's okay becuase i tried my best, but those words only make it WORSE. those words tell me that my best wasn't good enough. so sad... at least... at least, T. Jean thinks i'm an angel even if i can't get geom right no matter how hard i try, so i got an A for personality and leadership. yay-ish. my Filipino is still above 87 though, but it'll probably go down this grading. my Chem is still 85, but my GEOMETRY is a sad 86. that would be a great grade for me if it wasn't an 87 last grading or an 88 before that. hahay. my brain is missing. i must make kimi find it!!! ^^

off to rpg!!! ^^
posted by SaM @ 6:25 PM  
|
::the girl::

Name: SaM
Home: CeBu, Philippines
About Me: =_= <---- that's moi when I'm hungry... or constipated...
See my complete profile
::photos::

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Green H. Make your own badge here.
blue_282 got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


::scream if you must::

::once upon a time::
::bc::
::watudoin?::
    DoingTermpaper and ISP madness
    DrinkingMedicine. Ick
    EatingLugaw
    LocationHeck
    Money...
    Plugging Noli
    WatchingAlong Came Polly
    WearingA Woodstock shirt
::people::
::hit me with those digits!::
    Site Meter